Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Under Construction Day 1

Well I thought it would be fun to blog about this journey, it could get ugly. :) I am just kidding!! I am super excited but scared out of my mind at the same time. Sometimes it is so much easier to just remain the same. Linda Toupin says something along the lines of You will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same causes you to change. Not her exact words but I think you get the picture. :)
So here I am ... I have decided to re-earn my Directors Suit and create and amazing unit all over again. I am excited about the end result because when it is finished I will have a strong amazing unit full of amazing women and we will be in a company car!! It will be Pink and I will be financially independent.
So I will share my 6 Most important things for tomorrow and then off to bed because my schedule tomorrow is crazy. :)
1. Call Shelley Lalonde to schedule our model makeover
2. Call Joy Verbencour for facial
3. Get Newsletter printed and mailed for unit
4. Book Carma's Class and her mom's.
5. Hand out 5 business cards getting phone numbers back
6. Mental Bath- Create my affirmation!

OK well hopefully I will have lots to report for tomorrow and I will be a director "again" before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment